Work the World is an award-winning international educational travel organisation, which specialises in arranging short-term placements for healthcare students in Africa & Asia. We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive to join the team.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound customer queries through both phone and email
- Undertaking online research projects to identify potential sales and marketing opportunities
- Recruiting and managing returning customers as unofficial ambassadors
- Working closely with the Senior Elective Consultant and Marketing Team to develop sales strategies in line with overarching objectives on an international scale
This role is multi-faceted, and we are looking for a competent and adaptable sales person with a true passion for travel and education. You must be able to confidently build relationships across the broad spectrum of contacts - from students to university staff and external consultants. In addition, you must have: -
- Telephone sales experience and an excellent phone manner
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, focused and results-oriented mentality, with the confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
- Presentation experience is advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary DOE
- Hybrid working with head office located in the South Lanes of Brighton
- The chance to travel and experience the student offering in our destinations
To apply please send a cover letter why you believe you would be an ideal candidate along with your CV highlighting relevant experience to date to Omar Mohamed - firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview in person or virtually.