Work for us
We are regularly searching for new talent to join our team and push Work the World into the global market. As we grow there are often vacancies available in all aspects of our company structure.
The current vacancies are listed below, however we happily accept speculative applications for roles not yet advertised.
We are seeking a Communications Manager to help solidify Work the World's position as the leading global provider of these fantastic services.
This is a rare opportunity to take advantage of a broad communications position covering, but not limited to: -
- Maintaining and updating the company’s English language websites in line with product changes, company developments and marketing initiatives
- Creating and publishing relevant and thought provoking articles on our blog
- Developing all offline marketing literature
- Maintaining the accuracy of company/product information hosted on external online sources
- Managing international freelance copywriters
- Working directly with suppliers including print, digital and creative to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Conveying significant company developments to our customer base in a unified and consistent manner through liaison with the Social Media and SEO Managers
What we’re looking for in you
- A highly skilled creative writer with incredible attention for detail
- The passion and capability to deliver targeted copy for both print and digital channels
- The ability to consistently deliver on multiple projects with competing deadlines
- A natural flair for building effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- A proven track record in building communication strategy which drives business performance
- BA/MA degree in marketing, communications or related subject
- Minimum 3 years internal and external communications experience, preferably gained in the travel industry
- Excellent project management and IT skills
Please email a full C.V. and covering letter explaining why you believe you would be a suitable candidate, email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th October 2014.
We're looking for an ambitious and hardworking Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate must display initiative, enthusiasm and drive while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
They must be able to develop relationships with colleagues at all levels and work both independently and as an efficient and proactive team member.
Key responsibilities include
- Assisting the Head of Administration in maintaining the excellent condition of the office at all times
- Ensuring stock levels of supplies, company stationery and equipment are retained
- Answering all incoming phone calls and emails
- Responsibility for couriering all company promotional material
- Responsibility for pre-departure and post-placement customer administrative support. This will involve phone and email communication, usage of the in-house CRM system and implementing changes to procedures where necessary to increase efficiency
- Ad hoc projects as requested by management
- Involvement in the organisation of all company and social events and activities
- Minimum 2yrs office administration experience
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, determined & flexible
- Excellent phone manner a must
- IT qualifications will be favoured
Please email applications with full C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 6th October.