Book your placement with total confidence. Once you’ve secured your space, you can make changes to your travel dates up to 90 days before departure with no administration fees.
Before you travel:
- One-to-one placement coordinator
- Tailored hospital placement
- Your choice of departments
- Support with uni paperwork
- Support with flights
- MyTrip online elective planner
- Visa advice
- Hospital information
- Language guides
- Insurance advice
- Packing lists
- Tips on local culture
- Currency and pricing guide
- Fundraising guides
Whilst in country:
- Airport pickup and return
- Live in a private, fully catered house
- 24/7 in-country team
- Detailed welcome briefing
- Full city orientation
- Language lessons (twice weekly)
Weekly BBQ night
24/7 international emergency team
Whilst on placement:
- Tour of partner hospital
- Introduction to department teams
- In-hospital supervision
- Regular debriefing
- Guaranteed completion of hours
- Certificate of completion
What's not included:
- Travel insurance
- Visas (if applicable)
- Indemnity insurance
- Spending money
|Destinations||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||5 Weeks||6 Weeks||Extra Week|
The Philippines Iloilo
Sri Lanka Kandy
Tanzania Dar es Salaam
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY FOR £300.
Prices in the grid are in addition to the registration fee.
What happens once you register?
- You get confirmation of your elective within 24 hours
- You get a login to you personal online elective planner
- You get a call from us welcoming you to the programme
- We start planning and building your elective
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR PLACEMENT BY BREAKING IT INTO SMALLER PAYMENTS.
You can pay in as many instalments as you wish, whenever you wish, as long as your full balance is clear at least 90 days prior to departure.
Read more on how our flexible payment option works.
COMPLETE YOUR TRIP WITH AN ADD-ON EXPERIENCE
Village Healthcare Week - £500
Live in a rural village in your destination of choice by adding this extra week to the end of your trip. In the mornings, you’ll spend time in local health outposts, learning the unique challenges local healthcare staff face when delivering care in a rural setting. You will be accompanied by a Work the World guide for the duration.
In the afternoons you are free to enjoy activities like island hopping, swimming in waterfalls, and hiking to mountain temples.