Read about how and why our organisation got started, and who we’ve become after more than a decade of creating placements.
A showcase of press coverage of our organisation and the students we create placements for.
Our events offer you the perfect opportunity to gather information about our range of overseas healthcare placements.
Today, we’re creating award winning placements for more students and healthcare professionals than ever before.
What is the typical cost of a Work the World elective placement?
Registration for all destinations is £300. Prices then vary depending on how long you want to go for and where you want to travel to. Our minimum placement duration is one week with no upper limit. On average electives are normally between 4 - 6 weeks.
What are the benefits of elective placements from Work the World?
The benefits of our electives include:
- Expanding your clinical knowledge and skill set
- Becoming more confident, independent and resourceful
- Making yourself more attractive to employers
- Doing some proper travelling
- Building your personal and professional network
- Sharpening your language and communication skills
- Renewing your perspective on the NHS