A bit about Work the World
Who We Are
Simply put, we’re your go-to elective experts. With over 10 years of experience and 9000 placements organised to date, we’ve mastered the art of tailoring healthcare experiences across the developing world.
What We Do
We’ll work with you to craft a bespoke cultural and educational placement that meets your every need. Better still, we’ll be there to support you throughout your whole placement, both on the wards and off.
What's Included: At a glance
A customised Work the World placement includes:
- Comprehensive pre-departure preparation
- Access to MyTrip, our online elective planner
- Airport pickup
- City and hospital orientation
- Private, fully catered, and secure accommodation
- Free local language lessons in our Work the World house
- Guided clinical supervision throughout your hospital placement
- Round the clock support from our local in-country teams
Where can you go?
Long-standing partnerships with hospitals and clinics have allowed us to develop structured, supervised placements in safe healthcare settings. These relationships also give us incredible flexibility when tailoring your placement to meet your individual objectives.
Why should you travel with us?
I cannot recommend Work the World enough. The staff were so helpful in tailoring my trip and making sure I had completed everything necessary before leaving. They made the planning process a breeze, which was certainly helpful for me as this was my first solo trip out of the country.” - Madison Molotky